Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Land

Here is some thing for all of you are about to set out on the road to join family and friends for the holidays.



Take me home
Where living is loving
Carry me
To my land
Angels come
To see the beauties
That are all part
Of my land

When I left so far from you
There was emptiness filling my heart
Ever since that day
I've been feeling this way
I shouldn't have left from the start
Well I miss you so
And I want you to know
My love for you will never go
So now I'm going back
Where I really should be
Now I hear your call
you're calling out to me

And so I travel on this road
Leading me to my family and friends
I'm a country boy
With a heart of joy
I feel like I've never left
Well I think of when I was but a lad
just being proud of my home
You will always
Be in my thoughts forever
I want to see
All the ones that I've missed

Here's to my land
You've given me
More than I can say
And I'll always be
Here 'til my dying day

So if you go
Where living is loving
You'll be led
To your land
And you will see
The many beauties
That are all part
Of your land



Happy Holidays to one and all!!!

May this time be a time of joy, happiness and most of all for family and friends.

No comments: