Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I was happy to see this afternoon that 50 of my friends along with their friends have joined my cause, Epilepsy - Break the isolation,promote inclusion on Facebook in less than 3 weeks! As I write this blog. that number is continuing to grow with every day that passes by. I am touched by the support I have gotten these past weeks. There is at one person who made a commitment to invite 100 people to the cause. That is what I call support!

I know this already has been said, but it bears repeating; the amount of people doesn't seem like much, but it a lot compared to some causes on Facebook that were simply created and then easily forgotten and abandoned to the point where there is only one or two members,including the creator of that causes page! I am proud to say that THIS cause keeps on growing by the day's end. And so I am proud of those who care enough to stop and take the time to join a cause that they care about and that touches them in one way or the other.

I will be posting on this blog and on Facebook event throughout the year concerning our benefactor, Epilepsie Outaouais , So for those who have already joined, keep checking this blog and the Causes page. To those who haven't joined us as of yet, Come on board! We'd love to have you as part of our family!


Cheers to all
Andre

No comments: