Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It Seems So Dark

The sun sets mountains aglow,
The amber light glistens against the sea.
Afterthoughts enter my mind;
As banshees cry out for me.
I'm standing on this canyon,
As trees dance in the breeze.

Angels cry on a cloud,
As cold steel blades clash into battle.
The sky begins to blacken;
And so I look up and see,
A distant dying star.
As I sleep alone tonight,
a full moon dominates the night.

My tears have all dried out,
The stars have faded away.
Calamity strikes my heart,
It carries me away,
To where it seems so dark

With all these years of solitude,
I can only hear silence in the dak.
I look into a diamond
to find the path which leads me,
The way to where I came from,The way back to my home.

1 comment:

PoetryJax said...

The soul was lost yet found and is now at peace......